From Tuesday to Saturday
From October to April, mornings from 10 to 14, evenings from 16 to 19
From May to September, mornings from 10 to 14, evenings from 17 to 20
Sunday from 11 to 14
Monday is closed
Up to 20 people in strict order of arrival
The visit lasts around 40 minutes
Guided tour in English, French and Spanish
Normal rate 7 euros
Reduced rates for groups over 20 people only by reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special rates for school groups.
Members of the "Association of Friends of the Viceroy Laserna Palace" are entitled to unlimited entries to the Palace.
The Viceroy Laserna Palace, due to its age, does not have the means to make it accessible to the disabled
It is not allowed to take pictures or videos inside the Palace. The reproduction of the collections is subject to a permit. It must be first requested at the museum. For information: Info@palaciodelvirreylaserna.com.
- It is requested to switch off your mobile phones during the visit to the Museum.
- It is not allowed to consume food or drinks inside the building.
- It is not allowed to visit the museum with large packages or backpacks.
- It is not allowed to enter in the museum with a baby stroller.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- It is not allowed to touch the exhibits.
- It is not allowed to throw trash on the ground.
- The Monument Directorate reserves the right to close visitable spaces, for organizational reasons and / or conservation.
- Please follow the instructions of the guides.
- The last visit takes place half an hour before closing.
Help to preserve the artistic heritage of Jerez de la Frontera by donating funds, cultural goods or becoming a member of the "Association of Friends of the Viceroy Laserna Palace". The annual fee entitles you to unlimited entries to the Palace and important discounts in cultural activities taking place in the Palace.
The Palace sells some products which can be acquired in the museum shop and by mail.
Contact and reservations
We are in the heart of Jerez city center. In calle Conde de los Andes, 8, close to the Plaza del Arenal and 30 meters away from the Tourist Office
Telephone: +34 956 34 87 94
Please fill the following form to check for availability.